Friday, June 01, 2007

Not much

I feel like I should blog, but I'm not sure what to blog about. I met with the recruiter. It was okay. We mutually decided that the job I responded to was not for me (it was too administrative), but he had just spoken with some people from an overseas company who have just opened an office in the Boston area who are looking for someone. It's tangentially related to education, which suits my background (partially). So, I figure if they want to interview me, I'll interview. It wasn't a job that knocked my socks off, but I'm keeping an open mind.

Monday is my last BCP. I start injections on Thursday morning. At dinner last night I brought up the concept of trying naturally this month and delaying our IVF cycle because of all my stress. T thought it was a bad idea. He wants to go ahead. I'm not so sure it's a bad idea per se, but I understand why he doesn't want to do it. So, we're going ahead with the cycle. I wish I could feel something aside from quasi-dread about it, but I don't. I'm not sure what to make of it.

We are having our house painted (on the outside) starting this weekend. I'm excited, but also nervous. I'm not sure why I'm nervous, but I am. But our house is peeling really bad, so this will be a good thing. We have a brand new roof, so our house will have had a total makeover.

Sunday I'm going for a walk around a pond with a friend, and then we are going to have all-you-can eat hot dogs for charity. Yum!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you luck with this cycle and with your job search.

ultimatejourney said...

I can understand why it's hard to get your hopes up about the cycle, but I'm hopeful that you'll be pleasantly surprised by the new protocol. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Valerie said...

Good luck with this cycle. I will be at the hot dog safari too. I can't wait to eat my weight in hot dogs! LOL

Drowned Girl said...

Good luck. I've been following your story too. We're cycle buddies again.

xx

Drowned Girl said...

Do you read

http://julia.typepad.com/julia/

Her DH has a bt.. currently pg with twins!