Sunday, June 17, 2007

Trigger

I triggered last night a the BBISP. It was weird to stash my shots in someone else's fridge and just take it out and stick myself in someone else's kitchen. But I wasn't the only one on stims at the party, and it was so comforting to be out in the open. I would like to thank the lovely Lady in Waiting for use of her beautiful home, and it was so nice to see other bloggers in person. I'm so glad I went.

Right now I'm pretty paranoid that I ovulated. I had some major cm on Friday, and now I don't have much of anything. I also can't feel my ovaries any more. I also felt some ovulation-like pain in my right ovary yesterday. I'm also not feeling quite as insane as I have been. It could be all in my head, but I am on a micro-dose of Lu*pron and I wouldn't be the first person to ovulate despite it. Though, I could just be paranoid and everything is fine. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.

Today for Father's Day we are going to my parents to have dinner with both of my brothers and their wives and children. Today is a shitty day for poor T who lost his father 5 years ago and who is being stymied at his efforts to become a father himself. He is now medicating himself by playing his brand new video game. It seems to be working for now, though I anticipate him feeling sadder when he's around my nieces and nephew.

It's sunny and warm today, and I'm going to go weed my garden for a little bit. Then I will shower and we will drive over to my parents' house. We will come home and go to bed, and tomorrow we will be at the clinic by 8 am for my retrieval. I hope I don't puke this time.

10 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It was so nice finally meeting you last night! I get CM on stims too sometimes. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Good luck tomorrow Rachel!

ultimatejourney said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be sending my most positive vibes your way!

Sarah said...

neither my husband or i have fathers so it's always a weird day for us too. i hope the evening isn't too hard on your hubby. good luck tomorrow!!

Natalie said...

It was so nice meeting you!

I really hope you haven't ovulated... I'm sure it's all fine. (fingers crossed for tomorrow)

Nearlydawn said...

Hey - good deal on going to the party anyway!! So many people in that situation wouldn't have felt OK with going. You are my kind of chick! :) Yay you!!

I can't belive we are only 1 hr appart on our retrievals - that is sooo cool!

I will certainly be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

I had the same feelings yesterday - that I ovulated - hopefully it is just in our hormone-stressed minds, huh?

I'll check in with you when I'm up and at-em tomorrow.

Nearlydawn at gmail dot com

Knock Me Up said...

Sounds like it was a great gathering.

Good luck tomorrow -- will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!

ColourYourWorld said...

All the best !

Samantha said...

I both you and T are doing okay. By now, your procedure is probably over, so I hope it went well!

Serenity said...

I was SO happy to meet you on Saturday...

Good luck today hon!!!!!

I will be thinking of you nonstop.