Friday, October 26, 2007

Keeping on

I have nothing much to say, these days. I've started the Cl0mid. I have my first monitoring next week. I had an in person interview with that good job that I still don't want. It's becoming slightly harder to resist, but they definitely work 50 hours a week, and I'm not sure I can handle that. But it has some really good earning potential.

We're psyched about the Red Sox, but I get so tired I fall asleep around the 4th or 5th inning. The games start so late. Looking forward to a nice, fall weekend. I think I'll carve a pumpkin.

3 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I hope it's a good weekend. Is it worth taking the job and seeing where it leads? Sometimes the stress just isn't worth it--regardless of the money.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend!

Almamay said...

Enjoy your Red Sox and pumpkin