Saturday, October 06, 2007

Peeing, peeing and more peeing

I finally got the huge surge I was looking for. This morning the two lines looked the same. This afternoon, the LH line showed up before the control line. The IUI is definitely tomorrow.

Of course, I called my RE's office to schedule and they don't have a record of me starting my cycle. I was apparently supposed to call someone on CD1 to tell them we were having a cycle. The fact that I spoke to the doctor on CD3 didn't clue them in to the fact that we were doing a cycle. I have no idea. I got pretty upset with the nurse on the phone. Happily, she finally allowed me to schedule the IUI and said we can deal with the paperwork issues later. Argh! This is so frustrating. I honestly did not know I had to call on CD1. But I guess I know now. And we're scheduled for the morning, so that will be fine.

We did a little retail therapy today. I bought two pairs of shoes and a new cat tree for the kitties. T also tried on a jacket and boots that we're going to get for him. Maybe we'll get him some work shirts too. Retail therapy helps a little sometimes.

So, dIUI #3 is on. 2ww # twentysomething is on. Maybe it will work? I'm trying very, very hard to relax. That seems like an oxymoron, but I'm trying none-the-less. T says I'm clearly making the effort to be relaxed. He thinks it's working a little. I let things roll off my back slightly more than I have previously. On the other hand, he says, I still find things to worry about. I guess it's a slight improvement.

I have to go clean the kitchen. Our house is a mess. I find it very difficult to motivate to clean anything these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, Rachel!

I can't get motivated to clean, either.

Lisa said...

Good luck with the IUI today Rachel! Hope this one is the one.

ultimatejourney said...

Good luck! It sounds very promising!

Samantha said...

Good luck today! I'm glad you got your surge on the weekend. Makes the scheduling easier.

Almamay said...

Sending you all the best for tomorrow. Good luck.