Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nervous

I've decided to POAS in the morning. I am nervous. Every time I think about it I get butterflies. I'm trying to deep breathe, and it does help, but then I just get nervous again.

I still have some breast soreness, and I have had some very slight cramping, so I can't help but feel hopeful. Still, I'm trying to prepare for a negative. I don't want to get too hopeful. I remain quite skeptical that I might be pregnant. Still, that damn hope is always there.

I suppose I will know tomorrow. It will be 10dpIUI tomorrow. It could be too early, I guess, but somehow I don't think so.

I feel like I need to hold my breath until then.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck - I'll be thinking about you!!

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes crossed for the morning.

dmarie said...

Wishing you good luck in the AM!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow morning. I will be thinking about you!

Leah said...

Good luck, I so very much hope it's good news for you. But keep in mind -- 10dpo is still very, very early. It's definitely possible you could bet a BFP but if you don't, it absolutely does not mean the game is over. Many, many, many people (myself included) did not get a BFP until 11 or 12dpo.

Hopefully you get fantastic news in the morning, but if you don't, please don't despair as it's still very early.

ultimatejourney said...

Come on, double lines!

I've always been of the opinion that not knowing is harder than testing. Of course, when you test early the only conclusive result is a positive. I hope you see that tomorrow.

Nearlydawn said...

Good luck to you, your hubby and that all-important stick! :) I hope you see a couple of big bright lines in the morning.

I'll be sending you the stuff for the hats asap. Talk to you soon!

Almamay said...

I had butterflies when I read you are going to test. I know how nerve wracking it is. All the best.