Do you know that Jimmy Cliff song? It's mellow.
Except for relaxing, I did all of the things on my list. I had to schedule that pickup before writing this post so I could say that. I even managed to clean the bathroom. Yay me!
Things are okay. My job is pretty good and is keeping me busy, which I like. It's also good because when the clock hits 5, I can leave and not feel bad that I'm leaving. My time is all recorded on the phones, and my time is my time and that is it. It's great that way.
I got my letter from all my test results through the RE's office. It says I should contact a specialist regarding my MTHR: +2 A1298C (which means I don't absorb folic acid properly), but my RE didn't tell me I had to do that. So I'm not sure what's going on with that.
Still waiting on hearing from the insurance company, hence the limbo. I'm sick of limbo. I'm finishing the active pills on my pack of bcp's and I'm not sure if I should stop for the week and bleed or if I should keep going in case the insurance company approves. I'm leaning toward taking the break. It will only delay it for a week or two if that's the case. Right?
I'm going to a cousin's daughter's bat mitzvah this weekend and I realized that one of my cousins who had a baby will be there with the baby. It's her niece's bat mitzvah. My mom told me I'll have to go over and see them with the baby because I can't avoid them. I'm not sure I can handle that right now. They don't know about our issues. I know that they had issues and I'm sure they did IVF. Should I email the new mom and let her know what's going on with me, thereby basically telling that whole side of the family that doesn't know? Do I say nothing and avoid her? Do I suck it up as best I can, go over say mazel tov and high tail it out of there? I think I need some assvice.