Friday, April 20, 2007

moving right along

Tonight is my last birth control pill. I called my clinic and left a message asking about the deal around no baseline, but of course my PGD coordinator is away until Monday. I do think it's because I've been on bcps for a month, and they just don't see the point. But we'll see what they say. We signed the PGD paperwork and sent it back to the clinic. (Robin, I explained PGD in a comment on my last post.) Now I just have to call Repro*genetics and pay for it so that it can happen. I meant to call today, but I totally forgot. It's important to not forget. It's important to remember. Especially this.

I had acupuncture again today. I definitely think it really helps and I'm glad I am doing it. I love the woman that does it. She wants some information on T's bt, so I have to go look it up again and print out literature to give to her. She's trying to reconcile the diagnosis with traditional Chinese medicine, and she's having trouble. That's understandable. So I'll go dig up some stuff and bring it to her to help her figure us out. She says I am still young and I have a lot of chi and that is good.

I've decided to crochet and afghan, but when I tried to practice the pattern I want to use, I totally screwed up. So I have to pull it out and try again. It's easier to knit since I know what I'm doing when I knit, but I like this new challenge of crocheting.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I absolutely hate the dentist. I'd rather do almost anything than go to the dentist. And I remember making this appointment 6 or 8 months ago and thinking how I would be pregnant by this appointment. And here I am, not pregnant. So not only do I have to go to the dentist, but I have to go while not pregnant. That is actually probably a good thing (x-rays are fine, I can have Novocaine without worry), but I don't have to like it.

The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend and the Yankees are in town. T has worked late every night this week. We're definitely drinking tonight. We'll see what this weekend brings.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

So exciting Rachel! I am glad that you are enjoying crocheting and acupuncture. Good luck with your dentist appt. I hope that it goes smoothly. Go Sox!!

Sarah said...

that dentist thing seems to be one of those infertility milestones many bloggers cringe at. hope you're appt goes well, and how great to be looking forward to the new cycle!