Wednesday, July 22, 2009

cranky

I'm feeling cranky today. Nothing quite worked out right. It was one of those days when I wanted a do-over.

People are pissing me off. The comments that people are making regarding things that are happening in the news is pissing me off. Sometimes this country drives me crazy. I try really hard to respect people and their varying opinions, but sometimes I just feel sad when people interpret certain things in certain ways. I am sure other people feel the same way about my thoughts, though. They're sad for me because of the way I interpret certain things. I suppose I can see how to agree to disagree, at least on some level, but I don't see how we can compromise, and that makes me feel like I don't understand how we can elect a government that will make decisions that will represent our beliefs.

I know I'm being really vague here, but I don't feel like getting into specifics. I just sometimes get upset about the way things are™.

We have a company outing tomorrow. On Sunday I go to Florida for work for a couple of days. Then I work 3 days and then is our vacation. I simply cannot wait for our vacation. I need a vacation so desperately. My ability to focus and accomplish things is highly compromised, though when we come back the baby will be due any minute so I don't know how things will be any better. We have so much crap to do.

I'm so exhausted.

Oh, and my next post will be my 500th.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I hope the vacation helps and you come back refreshed- mentally and physically!!

Congrats on your 499th post!

Natalie said...

Oh I totally get this. Sometimes when I read/hear what some people think and say I just really really wonder how I can share a governmental system with them. Agree to disagree, sure, but... ummm, some things just don't have a good compromise. It's depressing when I see how some people view the world. So so frustrating. Ugh.