Friday, November 21, 2008

Carpool

I just don't think I can take it any more. I hate my carpool.

They give me $60 per month for gas money. I get way more than $60 worth of grief from this.

I think starting January 1st, this carpool is over.

I'm so bad at telling people stuff like this, though. What do I say? I can't tell them I hate them and they bother me so I don't want to drive them any more. I can't tell them that their annoying behavior isn't worth the money they pay me every month. I'm not like that.

I'm just going to have to say that I need a break and I'm going to be starting a new job pretty soon and it's just not going to work for me any more.

I'll tell them after Thanksgiving.

God, I hate them. I HATE THEM!

1 comment:

MtnGirl said...

I'd just say as of this date, I won't be able to carpool anymore. Period! You don't need to explain, etc. IF they do ask you - just say I need to be able to go to appointments after work or something like that. Yea, I'd say $60 is not worth the grief!