Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Losing it

I feel like I am losing my shit.

All this emotion is really hitting me hard right now. I think I am PMS-y which makes it worse. Henry's behavior has gone downhill and he is being really challenging right now.

My job is to parent my son and I feel like I am failing at it right now.

I feel like I have lost control of him. I don't know if he's feeling all the emotions from the past couple of weeks and he is acting out because of it. He has been having behavior issues all along and we've recently been getting some more interventions. He switched schools for the summer so maybe it's just all the changes that have been going on lately, but he has been so much worse and so out of control.

I am lost in a sea of misery right now.

2 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Change doesn't go over well in our household either, and we have had some truly tough days as a result. I try not to take it personally, but that is much easier said than done.

I do think that kids feel our emotions more than we realize, and he is probably reacting to that too. Fingers crossed that better days are coming soon.

Delenn said...

XXOO