Monday, June 02, 2008

Dream

Last night I dreamed of a positive pregnancy test that had about 4 lines. One pink line and three blue ones, I think. I knew the pink one was for HCG, but I didn't know what the other ones were for. I knew it was weird that they were there, though. I didn't know what to do. I kept panicking and taking more tests, but the extra lines were still there. I went to the doctor and they did a bunch of tests, and the extra lines were because of all the chromosomal defects the baby had. I was going to miscarry again. I was so mad at myself for letting myself get pregnant and to hope that maybe it would be okay even though those extra lines were there. I'm not sure if I dreamed of miscarrying or that was implied. But it was a crappy dream and it's left me unsettled this morning.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

That sounds like a really unsettling dream. Hope you feel better.

Almamay said...

I hate dreams like that. I find them very hard to shake. I usually have much more vivid dreams in the second half of my cycle.

Michelle said...

That sound like a horrible dream.

Hope you had a better night tonight!

Unknown said...

Damn, that sucks. :(

B said...

: (
me no like those dreams. Hope the rhythm of the day took you to a different place.

Barbs

DrSpouse said...

Oh, I hate that kind of dream. You can't shake the feeling even though your head knows it's not real.