Monday, February 17, 2014

Planning on flying down this weekend

We are planning on flying down this weekend. N has a doctor's appointment on Friday. I'm assuming she will be around 3 cm by then, and we are going to want to go down on Saturday or Sunday. Right now, that is the plan.

Right now, I'm not really sure what to do about birth parent gifts. I bought a necklace for N with the February birth stone on it. I didn't get anything for B, though. But now I'm thinking I want to get them something more customized with her name or her birth date or something like that. Can I send something down for them after the birth? Is there a protocol for this stuff?

I know there are laws about it, but it's my understanding that if a gift is under a certain monetary amount, then it's fine. I've asked our attorney's office about it and that was the answer they gave.

So, these items I'm thinking of customizing are under that monetary value. Can I just mail them to their house? I do have their address.

Just thinking aloud.

N says she's really, really ready to be done being pregnant.

It's just time.

No comments: