Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life

I'm too tired to type. I went to see They Might Be Giants in downtown Boston today. It was great fun, but I'm exhausted!

I want to mention a few things:

  • We asked for and received the paperwork to start filling out for kid #2. I'm a little afraid of this, but I know people who have been waiting 24 months or more for #2, so I feel like we need to fill it out.
  • I think we're not going to try embryo donation. I just don't think I can cycle again.
  • Tomorrow B-dog turns 4.
  • House hunting is weird. We're learning a lot. I'm still not sure where I want to live, but we're looking. We haven't found the right place yet, but we have seen several places that are close. I'm afraid of what's going to happen if we find some place I really want. I fear moving.
  • I love Henry. He's super adorable and he seems to attract strangers. They're always commenting to me about how cute he is. I like it. A stranger told me today that I'm lucky. I agreed with him. Here is my evidence:

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Not just adorable. AMAZINGLY adorable!

Happy blogoversary, Rachel! I hope you enjoyed the concert, and best wishes with the paperwork, etc.