- Seeing Henry smile at me when I go into his room in the morning. 'Nuff said.
- Coffee. DrSpouse said that first, but I absolutely, fully and completely adore coffee. I gave it up for three years trying to get pregnant, and I don't think I'll ever do it again.
- T telling me he loves me. He does this every day. Even still.
- Knitting. Though I have really been slacking on this lately, I still love it.
- A good book. It's the best when you use every free moment to crack it open and just get in a few more pages.
- A delicious meal. When you take a bite and have to say, "Yummm!" every time. Yum.
- A walk on a cool sunny day. Nothing is more invigorating for me.
- Being in the city. I love being able to walk places and having anything I want right near me. The city makes me feel free.
- Watching Bistro run. He was made for running, and when we go some place large enough, watching him smile and run circles around me is very satisfying. He loves it.
- Being a mom. I still am amazed every day that I get to be a mom. I am so lucky.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The lovely and smart DrSpouse tagged me in a meme. I'm not really a meme person, but it's ten things that make may day and I can really get behind that idea, so here it goes.