Friday, April 23, 2010

Four years

Apparently today is my blogoversary. Thanks to Mel for reminding me. I wouldn't have remembered myself.

So, on this day four years ago, I started a blog and a greyhound pup was born. I can't believe I've had this blog for 4 years. I started after my second miscarriage and our BT diagnosis. A lot has happened since then.

Thinking about time always freaks me out. Past, and future all being the present at some point.

Anyway I guess I'm here for the long haul.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Happy blogoversary. And yes, Henry is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogosphere

Stacie said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Almamay said...

Happy Bologoversary. I'm glad you're in it in the long haul. I've really enjoyed getting to know you over the years. x

Karen said...

Congratulations and hope the house-hunting is going well