I haven't yet told my boss about my 'medical' issue. I have a meeting with her on Monday (which has been delayed for 2 weeks) where I have planned to tell her. I thought I would be able to get the talk in on time, but now it looks like I may fall short. I'm going to have to talk to her first thing on Monday because I may have to miss our meeting depending on when the IUI is scheduled.
At the Midwife place, I have to call the morning of my surge between 9 and 9:30 to schedule the IUI (I assume for the following day) except on the weekends when you call the day of the IUI and page the midwife so that she can schedule something with you. I guess if you surge on a Sunday that you call on Monday between 9 and 9:30 for an appointment that day. So if I do surge tomorrow, I'll have to do that.
So I'm stressed that this won't work out somehow. And I don't know if T will be able to be there with me, which sucks. And my work is getting stricter and stricter about things, and since I want to apply to a new job and get out of the call center asap, missing random hours randomly due to some unexplained 'medical' issue doesn't look so great. So I'm stressed about that to. And of course, stress delays ovulation. Hurray.
I'm trying really hard to just breathe through all of this. I am. I have definitely been better at not stressing about things, lately, but this minutiae is driving me crazy! At least at my RE's office I knew I could call in the afternoon to schedule for the next day. Not here. So I have to use the OPK first thing in the morning, which I don't like to do. I think it throws the timing off. I hope it's positive tomorrow in the afternoon and I can just call on Monday morning and have it that day. Of course that may throw off my work meeting and the going away party we're having for one of my co-workers, but we'll see.
Plus I carpool with two people and I'll have to hide the vial of sperm in the back of my car and make sure it doesn't topple over. I guess I'll have to use towels or something.
Sigh. I'm really trying hard to not stress out about this. It will all work out. It's not big deal. If worse came to worst, T and I could try on our own and this vial could just go into the freezer and we could try next month. It wouldn't be the end of the world. Breathe. Breathe.