Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Paperwork

H slept over my parents' house so I could try to get some paperwork done for baby #2. This paperwork is so awful. It makes me want to cry. I hate doing it SO MUCH. I'd rather go to the dentist, and if you knew me, you'd know that means something. I cannot stand the dentist.

I'm sitting here trying to complete this crap and not cry. I just cannot stand all this intrusiveness. We are not that organized and getting all this information is really difficult. I just hate it. I HATE IT. I hate doing this. I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

But every night I feel guilty that it's not complete. I need to complete it. I will feel so good when it's done.

It's just so very difficult. So difficult. I hate it.

3 comments:

Scrappy_Lady said...

Good job getting down to work on it. It's completely ok to hate it, I think.

Do you still have your paperwork from last time? I wonder how much you could copy from it?

niobe said...

Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about IF we did go for a second child and comparing. I was working before and had the scanner, paper, and photo copying available to me. Now I would have to beg my husband or go to the local Staples or Kinkos. All a big pain w/a wriggly 2 1/2 year old. Good luck!