Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exhausting

Preparing to move is exhausting. In the middle of this is Henry's first birthday and he's getting so close to walking. I can't really get packing done during the day because he's into everything and during nap time I do things like shower, eat, laundry, dishes and everything else that keeps the house going. I try to pack a little at night but T is too tired after work to do much. I'm very worried that we are not going to be ready. We have 10 packing days and we've only just begun. I haven't even thought about packing our garage or our basement yet. I'm pretty terrified about this move and I just can't wait for it to be over.

My nieces are coming to stay for a few days. They can watch Henry while T & I pack. T has taken a couple of days off work so that we can get stuff done. I hope it's helpful and we can get a lot done.

I guess I should be packing.

2 comments:

Robin said...

It is exhausting... Try not to think about the whole job you have to do. Just take it one day at a time. You will get it done! In 10 days this will all be over.

Wow, I can't beleive Henry is turning 1 already. This year flew by!

DrSpouse said...

Sending you some virtual coffee... you'll be glad when it's over.

Also, any boxes that are still packed from moving in, straight into the trash I reckon.