Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday

Still haven't heard from F@ceb00k friend w/kids. Not sure how often she logs in, though. I can't seem to stay away from that stupid site, even though in some ways I want to.

Now my relatives are starting to find me.

Got a spaetzle press for Chanukah and I'm going to try making it with some beef stroganoff tonight. Yum.

Went to the store and bought a box of cake mix and frosting because it was on sale. I can smell the cake as it bakes right now. I really need to lose some weight and did start up exercising again, but I just can't help myself with some sweet snacks. I had been eating well, but on Friday I had a donut and some fried food. I've been eating out all week. Maybe it will be okay because I'm going to exercise tomorrow. I bought some bananas. That's good, right? I need to control my eating.... and help T control his.

It's really warm here today, but I'm not doing anything. Cooking and laundry is about it -- plus I'm working on knitting a gift for one of my nieces. It's coming along, but I think I need an extra needle for it. I'll have to see.

Weekends can be so weird.

2 comments:

E said...

Some people don't check into fb as often as others...I also try not to log in too much, but sometimes I can't help myself. I even told myself that I would only check in once a week or if I got a notification via email that someone posted to me. I still sneak back.

Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. I started taking a knitting class in December...well, it was one private lesson and my next one is next week. I only know how to cast, knit, and purl (barely).

Nancy said...

Sometimes, there's nothing better than the smell of cake baking in the oven. I go through the losing weight vs. tempting treats battle often, but sometimes you just gotta splurge.