We received a health report for the expectant mom. We got one piece of new information from it. I feel really in the dark about this. When we were matched with CC and O. we talked to them all of the time. This expectant mom, K, doesn't want contact.
We discussed if there were any issue that would make us change our minds about this match, and we decided there wasn't. So, we wait.
My mind is jumbled with some worry. Will the expectant mom change her mind? How will Henry deal with being a big brother? He regularly pushes little 1 year olds over, but he pretty much ignores little babies. How will I be able to handle two kids, especially if the baby is fussy? Methadone babies are usually fussy, so I am not anticipating an easy baby like Henry was.
Will I go insane with a very strong willed 3-year-old and a fussy baby?
My mother asked if we were going to paint the room. My mind hadn't even gone there.
We were supposed to visit my parents in Florida in March for vacation, but as it seems we're going to go down there at the end of May for a baby, that vacation is off.
We aren't talking to Henry about this specific baby, though we do talk with him that someday we will adopt another baby and it will come live with us and he will have a brother or sister and he will BE a big brother. We have decided to keep it abstract with him.
Henry just woke up. Gotta run.